Sunday, November 30, 2008

We Have A Lot To Be Thankful For!

We spent most of the Thanksgiving week in Abilene. Rylan had a blast with everyone and I got some great pictures. Most of all, this week was just another reminder of how much we have to be thankful for. Enjoy the pictures...there's a lot of them!!

Fun At RoRo's House
RoRo teaching him to go down the stairs on his bottom

Having fun in RoRo's backyard



Playing in the leaves is so much fun!


Helping Papa Feed The Cows

"I can feed the cows just like Papa!"


Rylan "driving" Papa's tractor
Helping Nonni Decorate The Tree...I'm A Big Helper!
Helping (or so he thinks) untangle the beads

Who says you can't hang 5 strands of beads on one limb?!

Concentrating very hard

Photo Shoot At ACU


Walking with daddy



Hope everyone had a great THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Val said...

I love the pictures - especially feeding the cows ones - I grew up on a farm and would love the girls to see what it is like - they have no clue!! :)