Friday, December 28, 2007

Rylan's First Christmas

Our first Christmas with our precious baby was nothing short of perfect. Here are a few of the pictures...

Rylan getting a much needed bath in the sink.

Our family tradition has always been to eat Mexican food (made by my mom) on Christmas Eve. Here is a picture of Rylan and Papa Bud (his great-grandpa) eating together at the bar.

Rylan and mommy woke up earlier than everyone else Christmas morning so we decided to sneak into the living room to play with Rylan's Santa toys.

My mom has become famous in our family for her "rolled up pancakes" that she makes. Here is Rylan eating his first one...syrup and butter NOT included. He loved it!

Rylan actually spent most of Christmas morning in his Jumperoo watching everyone else open presents. I think he was trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

Daddy helped Rylan open a few of his presents. As expected the paper was more impressive to him than the actual presents.

Gotta love that wrapping paper!

What a precious little face!

We had to get a picture of Rylan in his Christmas PJ's in front of the tree.

My little boy has become quite the snuggle bug with me lately. I'd take a million naps like this!

This video is especially for our family that doesn't get to see Rylan much. We love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Rylan, you are just the cat's meow! You cannot get any cuter or I will have to come see you. And your mommie is so good about posting pictures of you.

I feel as though I've watched you grow. I came to the office this morning just for your blog.

Grandma Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Rylan, I just listened to your giggle and listened again and again. Oh, my goodness, I can't believe all this hi tech stuff.

Those giggles are worth a million. Keep giggling, you funny little guy.

Grandma Anonymous