Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mommy's Day Off with Rylan

Today I decided to take the day off and just spend the day with Rylan. I have really been missing him lately and feeling like I haven't had enough time with him. So today we had the whole day together...just the two of us!! Rylan had to go into the pediatrician to get the second dose of his flu shot this morning. After that we ran a few errands and then headed home before the rain really started coming down. I changed into some comfortable lounge clothes and put Rylan back in some PJ's for the day. We spent the whole day just playing on the floor in the living room. Of course we fit in a nap...for both of us. It was such a relaxing and fun day. Now I only have 7 days of work until I am off for over 2 weeks. I can't wait to spend more days with Rylan during my break. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun with all his new Christmas toys!!

Playing in the living room

I love those chubby little legs!

The Jumperoo is always tons of fun...even after getting a shot in the thigh!

Does this look like a man on a mission or what?!

Notice the cheese stuck to his chest





1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a fun day! I didn't know Rylan was eating cheese! What a big boy!