Monday, July 5, 2010

One BIG Catch Up

I have to be honest and say that I have been a little overwhelmed thinking about all the separate posts I needed to do in order to catch up on my blogging. So, I just decided to do one big random catch up post. I still need to do Hudson's 9 and 10 month posts, but I will do those in the next day or two.

Hudson has officially given up baby food and he is now on all table food. I should also mention that this baby eats ANYTHING...asparagus, corn, carrots, mango, nectarines, grapes, chicken and meatballs are just a few of the things he inhales! I also have to mention that he out eats his 3 year old brother at most meals. This baby literally lives for meal time!

We have a Bahama Buck's place near us so we had to visit one VERY hot afternoon to get some yummy snow cones to help cool down. Rylan of course wanted to sit by his daddy at the picnic table. Isn't he absolutely Cody's mini-me?!

Bahama Buck's has a ring game that Rylan enjoyed playing. The point is to swing the ring onto a hook on the wall. We all gave it a shot, but it was much harder than it looked.

Trying so hard to swing the ring onto the hook.

I LOVE this picture. It might just be one of my favorites of Rylan. What a goofball!

His Texas Rangers hat with his PJ's.

I had woke up early one morning when Rylan came into our room crying. I put him in bed with Cody and then went into the kitchen to do some chores. This is what I came back to see...so sweet!

Hudson loves being pulled around in this little wagon.

This picture just makes me smile. I love that they are really playing together now. Rylan really is so sweet to him 99% of the time. And, Hudson absolutely worships his big brother!

This was our first morning at FCA camp. We were staying in the Callaway Villas on the campus of Texas A&M. I had just given the boys a bath and while I was dressing Hudson this was the "outfit" that Rylan put on himself. Who needs clothes as long as you have your Lightening McQueen undies and your Texas Rangers baseball hat?

Hanging out at Kyle Field during the opening chapel for FCA camp. My happy baby is so content just being anywhere at any time...I love it!

Cody, Rylan, Keri and Doak all participating in some praise and worship songs at FCA camp. I love that these little boys have dads that will do these things with them.

Some more praise and worship.

The kitchen cabinets at the Callaway Villas were a favorite of Hudson's. My little monkey climbed in and out of them countless times.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute pictures of the boys. Yes, R is C's mini-me, just like Jake is A's. :) Love it! Your boys are precious. So glad we got to see yall this weekend! Thanks for coming by!!

jaime mcnab said...

I cant beleive how big they are getting!!! Hudson is going to be one soon..... just doesnt seem right.....