Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 Months Old

6 Month Stats
Weight: 15 pounds, 7 ounces (10%)
Length: 25.5" (10%-25%)
So this post is very late, but baseball season has started and I don't know if I am coming or going lately. Hudson turned 6 months old on the 2nd and I CANNOT believe that in just another 6 months my baby will be a year old!! Hudson continues to remain the sweetest baby ever!





What Hudson's Been Up To:
* Probably his biggest milestone since 5 months is that he now sits unsupported. He started doing this at the end of February.
* He loves to stand in his walker even though he doesn't walk in it.
* He has started on baby food meat, but isn't a huge fan unless it's mixed in a veggie...I don't blame him since I can barely stand the smell of the baby meats!
* He tried his first sippy cup with pear juice this last weekend. I could tell that he loved the juice, but he had a little trouble trying to figure out how to suck on the spout of the sippy cup.
* As you can see from the pictures above, Hudson constantly smiles still.
* Hudson has started laughing a lot this month. Rylan can get him to laugh the most.
* Hudson loves to pull our fingers in his mouth and chew, but so far he is still toothless.
* He is still on the small side, which is so strange for me since Rylan was a beast as a baby. Hudson can still wear some 3 month clothing and is mostly in 3-6 month clothing. 6 month clothing is pretty big on him.
* He doesn't show any signs of wanting to crawl yet.
* Hudson L-O-V-E-S to snuggle! I say he's my little koala bear because he just wants to sit on my hip and rest his head on my shoulder all the time.
* He still sleeps in the swing due to his reflux.
* Hudson is still on Prevacid, but I can tell that the reflux is getting better.
* We continue to love him more each any every day!

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

Okay...I can't believe he is so tiny now either! He looked so big when yall were here! I'm now thinking that was because I just had had a 6 pound newborn. Ha! No wonder Hudson looked so big! Anyhow, he sure is precious, but I am not telling you anything you don't already know. Hope yall are great! Look forward to seeing yall this summer!!

Val said...

So cute!! It must be a second child thing with the snuggling thing - Beclynn is the same way still! Love it!