Saturday, January 16, 2010

Matching PJ's

So, most of you already know that I am OBSESSED with finding matching outfits for the boys. Well, the other night while I was shopping around in Old Navy I saw these precious pajamas and they came in sizes that fit both the boys. I couldn't resist! Now I am on the hunt for matching Easter outfits. Who knew it could be so much fun to dress little boys?! I'm loving it!

* Hudson started coughing and running fever a few days ago. While Cody was in Waco at coaching school, Hudson's temp. got up to 103.4 and I was up ALL NIGHT with him. So, I took him in to his pediatrician yesterday and he tested positive for RSV. Luckily, his lungs are still pretty clear so we have him at home just watching him closely for any respiratory problems. The pediatrician wants to see him back Monday to see if any treatments need to be started at that time.

Of course after I called Cody to tell him what was going on here at home, he wanted to come home. So, he made it back home last night and took over "baby duty" so I could get some sleep. I couldn't ask for a better husband and daddy!

Hudson had another rough night last night. He is still VERY congested and running fever, although it's not as high as it had been. Hopefully within the next few days he will be feeling better and this will all be behind us. Having a sick baby is absolutely the most helpless feeling ever. Anyway, say a little prayer for Hudson that his RSV clears up quickly without getting any worse.

4 comments:

jaime mcnab said...

Love the jammies! Praying for little Hudson!

Val said...

You know I love the matching -so fun. So sorry about Hudson - sick babies are no fun - one of the worst things for a Mommy. Natalie's party was a great hit thanks for all you did on it! I know she had a blast!

Kim W. said...

Cute PJs! As you know, I love dressing our boys alike, too! And now I am trying to coordinate all 3 of them and it's not quite as easy! Ha! Hope yall are good and that Mr. Hudson gets better real soon! RSV is tough! Hang in there!

erin said...

ok - adorable pjs! love the matching - i try to do it as much as i can (with a boy and girl...the children's place always has items that have similar colors at least!)

hope the rsv does not hang on for too long - brennan had it and it was around for about a week. scott was gone too when he had it - so, i am so glad cody was able to come home! hudson is lucky to have a mom with your skills though!