Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Have My Husband Back!!

Well, another football season has come and gone for us and I have my husband back!! Last night the Cougars played their last game and I have to admit I am relieved. Don't get me wrong, I would love for Cody to be coaching a team that goes to the playoffs in the future, but right now Rylan needs more time with his daddy. He absolutely adores Cody and now they can have a lot more "boy time" together. Cody will now be home with us early each evening until baseball starts up in late January. We'll keep our fingers crossed that the baseball team can make it to the playoffs this spring. By then we'll have a little boy who will want to run the bases after the games!

Cody with his position players


We did it!! We got to wear the bear hat...and it was a hit with the player's parents in the stands!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Don't tell Keri, but I'm a little jealous that Cody is already home! I'm glad you guys get more time together now!