Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Orange Bat

Most babies become attached to a certain blanket or stuffed animal when they are little. However, our little boy has no need for blankets or stuffed animals. Nope, all he needs in life to stay happy is his orange baseball bat. For whatever reason he has become attached to this orange toy bat. He carries it around with him all the time while he plays. Of course those of you that know Cody well should know that this attachment to his baseball bat makes his daddy VERY happy.

My cousin Malachi and his friend Richie came from Alabama to stay with us this weekend while they tried out for a baseball team. We had such a good time with them and the best part is they made the team! That means they will be back to play baseball in the Dallas area all summer! Hopefully we'll get to make several games to cheer on the "Bama Boys."

"I don't know where I'm going, but I've got my orange bat so everything is okay."
"Let's see what we can find in the fridge."

"Mmmm! A whole tub of butter! Momma knows I'll eat anything."

"I just love it when cousin Mali is here to play with me!"

"Hey Richie, want to know what it feels like to be hit in the head with a bat?"

No comments: