Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flip Flop Weather Where Are You??

Those of you that know me well also know that I live for "flip flop weather" every year. I completely admit that I have an obsession with flip flops but I have no desire to change this obsession. In fact I am very pleased to say that I have found Rylan his first ever pair of flip flops! Not only did I find flip flops in his size (not an easy task) but they also have a baseball print on them! I found them yesterday at the Children's Place. They called my name the minute I walked in the store. Anyway...no it is not quite warm enough for Rylan to wear them outside, but I couldn't resist putting them on him in the house.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Too cute! I'm glad you're starting him off early with the flip flop obsession! I think Addie may join you in loving flip flops if she can ever figure out which toes go where!